The F20 flat plate collector combines the latest technology and standardised fittings for maximum performance and flexibility for a range of domestic applications.
The double harp absorber means the panel can be mounted in either portrait or landscape orientations, and the 3/4″ connections at the same end reduce installation time.
The F20 is an all black panel ideal for the domestic market with 82.5% efficiency. It comes supplied with black anodised rails as standard, features a very strong frame with tempered low iron glass, and has a 10 year manufacturers warranty.
how do they work?
Solar water heating systems use solar panels, called collectors, fitted to your roof. These collect heat from the sun and use it to heat up water which is stored in a hot water cylinder. A boiler or immersion heater can be used as a back-up to heat the water further to reach the temperature you want.
There are two types of solar water heating panels:
- Evacuated tubes.
- Flat plate collectors, which can be fixed on the roof tiles or integrated into the roof.
- Lightweight and easy to install – no heavy lifting equipment required
- The wave frame design combined with the black frame solar glass provides a unique look
- In-roof installation possible
- Suitable for universal use for all installationtypes; parallel roof, in-roof or flat roof
- The intelligent fastening concept with a groove/T-head bolt system ensures the shortestpossible installation time
- Suitable for domestic and commercial application
- Manufactured from high performance polymer material
- Excellent customer and technical support available
- MCS approved
- The robot-controlled production line ensures the highest levels of precision during theproduction process
- Tempered solar safety glass
- Easy-to-install fastening system for allstandard roof types