VARISOL EVACUATED TUBE COLLECTORS
Varisol is the first solar evacuated tube collector with no rigid manifold offering high performance as well as total flexibility. The revolutionary new design of Varisol offers a modern and flexible alternative to traditional rigid manifold collectors.
It combines award-winning technology of Thermomax HP and DF evacuated tubes with a unique design which allow tubes to simply click fit together to create solar thermal collectors of varying sizes (up to 150 tubes in a row) to meet the needs of your domestic or commercial property.
how do they work?
Solar water heating systems use solar panels, called collectors, fitted to your roof. These collect heat from the sun and use it to heat up water which is stored in a hot water cylinder. A boiler or immersion heater can be used as a back-up to heat the water further to reach the temperature you want.
There are two types of solar water heating panels:
- Evacuated tubes.
- Flat plate collectors, which can be fixed on the roof tiles or integrated into the roof.
- Heat Pipe and Direct Flow models available
- Exactly sized – only pay for what you need (i.e. 25 or 125 solar tube collector)
- Expandable as needs change – you can grow your solar system with your family
- Manifold component and tubes pre-assembled
- Lightweight and easy to install – no heavy lifting equipment required
- Suitable for domestic and commercial application
- Manufactured from high performance polymer material
- Excellent customer and technical support available
- Up to 20 years guarantee (when installed by a Kingspan Accredited Installer)*
- MCS approved