MORE ABOUT heat pumps
Heat Pump Installers Dorset
Solum GB: Professional installers of Heat Pumps across Dorset
Trusted MCS Approved Since 2007
Heat Pumps are the future for meeting space heat and hot water demand.
The world needs an alternative heating system because fossil fuels are depleting at a rapid rate, energy prices will spiral out of control especially oil, LPG and gas.
How do heat pumps work?
All heat pumps work by extracting heat from natural resources, greener energy compressing this heat then using this to heat water to pump around a house or commercial building. Heat pumps are far more energy efficient than boilers also they have a much longer life expectancy with lower running costs in general.
Heat pumps have been awarded the Government Backed Boiler Upgrade Scheme. The £7,500 funding means a large portion of the installation cost will be covered, lowering the barrier to entry.
More facts about Heat Pumps
- Both Air Source and Ground Source heat pumps are eligible for a £7500 Boiler Upgrade Scheme Voucher, considerably bringing down the installation cost.
- All installations will include a new water cylinder, update pipework where needed, chemical power flush of all pipework, all fixtures and fittings, expert installation, heat design, heat loss calculations and much more. Radiator upgrades will be quoted for separately during the technical walk-through survey. We highly recommend upgrading your radiators to the appropriate size to get the most out of your system.
- Domestic Air Source Heat Pumps will cost from £8,000 to £16,000 depending on the size of the installation.
- Heat pumps are highly energy-efficient systems that can provide both heating and cooling by transferring heat between the indoors and outdoors, consuming significantly less energy compared to traditional heating or cooling methods. Please note you will not be able to use your heat pump for cooling if you have received any government funding towards the installation cost.
- Lower Operating Costs: With their exceptional efficiency, heat pumps can result in lower energy bills, providing a cost-effective solution for your heating needs throughout the year.
- Environmentally Friendly: Heat pumps generate heat by utilising renewable energy sources, such as the air or ground, making them environmentally friendly and reducing carbon emissions compared to traditional heating systems.
- Long Lifespan: Well-maintained heat pumps can have a longer lifespan compared to traditional HVAC systems, providing customers with a reliable and durable solution for their home’s comfort.
- Quiet Operation: Heat pumps operate quietly, minimizing noise disruptions and creating a peaceful indoor environment for homeowners.
- Increased Property Value: Installing a heat pump adds value to a property, as potential buyers are often attracted to homes with energy-efficient and modern heating and cooling systems. This can be a beneficial investment for both current comfort and future resale value.
- For more detailed information about Heat Pumps simply contact us.
- You could start making a difference today
Connect with Us and Power Your Life with Solar Energy
Our Solar Heat Pump installers in Dorset are here to help provide you with green energy solutions